Anyone Know this car?

flat6fan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its currently for sale here in the NW.

I took a look at it a year or so before I bought mine. If had an L16, subi LSD, coil overs all around (or at least fronts), and lots of rust. The guy said he had just bought it from some guy in Washington and was going to buy a few more to bring into Oregon. This car might have came from Garage Autohero, but not positive.

Came from Nevada already has a KA24DE installed. Just curious if anyone knows the car or Previous owners.

00x0x_6vFcatDmgjh_600x450.jpg

I don't have any history on it, but I do know where it's sitting for sale. That is a nice ride. And the guy has three others. I was considering buying the four door from him.

I don't have any history on it, but I do know where it's sitting for sale. That is a nice ride. And the guy has three others. I was considering buying the four door from him.

Yeah I test drove it last week. Brakes need work but overall work seemed fine. Suprised no on has grabbed any of his others. I will most likely grab it when I get back form vacation if he has not sold it.

Yeah I test drove it last week. Brakes need work but overall work seemed fine. Suprised no on has grabbed any of his others. I will most likely grab it when I get back form vacation if he has not sold it.

Sounds like a plan, go for it!

I just picked up a 610 today so I'm short on cash myself. lol

Thank you, I will get some pics once I get a few things cleaned up. That tint has to go. We should get the shocks on it this week. This is my first 510, I owned a 240 a few years ago and have been periodically searching for a dime ever since. I hope you find a nice one for yourself. There aren't usually any in Alabama that's why I was shopping over in Georgia.

• 3 weeks later...