Parts Train

Offering some parts transporting service this weekend.

First possibility;

Saturday 7-20 I may be heading to central oregon.  I will be leaving Warrenton Oregon heading to portland, then south on I5 to highway 22 and across to bend, coming back same day same route. If you have parts needing to go either way, Let me know and we can arrange it. PM me for my cell if you have anything.

Second date

Sunday 7-21

I will be leaving Warrenton oregon, heading to Longview/kelso, then up I5 to Tenino... If any of you puyallup guys have parts we can meet in Tenino or just off I5 in that area and I can get them a bit further south to longview/kelso, possibly meet up with someone from vancouver/portland there to drop them off...

Heading to my locations my B210 hatch will be empty, on my way home I will have wheels n tires in the back, so I can't be hauling engines lol but should have room for a decent amount of parts and such.

I'm already heading this way so just throwing this out there... Of course, if you wanted to toss me a buck or two for gas I'd be ok with that too.

PM works best.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic