DATQUICK DATFAST DATSUN!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New radiator hoses new belts new electric fan ,I adjusted my horns so it sounds like an old river boat haha new battery more wiring ,new gas cap,new air filter and chrome air cleaner,new carb nuts ,new throttle linkage,new radiator new alternator,installed a rear license plate lamp on my truck didn't have one for years had stupid aftermarket led one that only had half lights workin

Haha I love my wheels and it's got only one leaf in back and 4 inch blocks and cut out bumpstops front and back and fronts sittin practically on metal frame bottomed out,so yea the air suspension will be my next big project to tackle,have the compressor and tank and bags and few switches just need fittings line and valves,I can't go any lower without mods

if I were you, Id look into fitting an A/C compressor on the driver side of the engine block and turn it into an air comp for your system. The mouting holes are already there. You only need to fab a mouting bracket and customize it according to the compressor. Sanden and York are the popular brands. I heard more goods for York. You'll need to wire your pressure sensor to the comp and add a pre-filter, a oil atomizer and a post-filter. Though there are people who convert the Sanden comp to work solely on grease which becomes maintenance free. I dont know if the same can be done to a York comp...

• 1 month later...