Canby Caravan from Tacoma Sat. Morning

DatDoug

So the guys that can`t read the title " Canby caravan from Tacoma SATURDAY morning "  not withstanding, ,,  is this still a thing or what ?? There`s a few of us in the south end that might roll but we aren`t sure what in the hell is really going down,, if you guys are going to spud out we'll just all roll from a common point down here.. Are you thinking about stopping for a greasy spoon breakfast as a group or did you want to eat when we get to Canby ??

Probable group of misfits rollin with us if all works out for everybody involved >>>>

me

FAT510

720life

My_brother_Floyd

Cdub

(edit)  i would really love to add other southenders Jdong ,,  Syphilis and Tah-Daah to this list but not sure a 521 could actually make this far of a trip in one try though........ :poke:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like back tracking so I'm up for meeting in oly some where

We might roll but the OP of this thread has only posted a time with question marks, and completely ignored my questions .. So we have kinda been making our own plans to meet at Spiffys on hwy12 at 8:30 ,, not to eat ,, just to meet-up and go .. but i don`t know,,  if they do leave Krispy Kreme at 7:00 they would probably be going by there sooner than 8:30. :confused:

We might roll but the OP of this thread has only posted a time with question marks, and completely ignored my questions .. So we have kinda been making our own plans to meet at Spiffys on hwy12 at 8:30 ,, not to eat ,, just to meet-up and go .. but i don`t know,,  if they do leave Krispy Kreme at 7:00 they would probably be going by there sooner than 8:30. :confused:

That would be me :blush:   Sorry I haven't answered your Q's.  Ive been working feverishly on my truck trying to get it ready for the trip.  Spiffy's @ 8:30 sounds good.    So 7:30 then @ Krispe Kreme & then we can hang there for a bit then roll down & meet up with you alls B)

• Like 1

Well, pending the test drive to work tomorrow, I should be at Krispy Creme Saturday around 7:15! Wasn't sure I was going to make it, but after POTD I can't not go. So........should see you guys Saturday!

Damon

• Like 1

Wheres Spiffys?!  :rofl:

http://goo.gl/maps/sehHq

Just south of Napavine

I5 and Hwy12 cuz 720life is rollin from all the way up Packwood

Its probably some shitty roadside breakfast place... Banana is good at finding those.

That was RickRat`s favorite restaurant we went to last year man....... And if i was you i wouldn`t diss the big man ,, cuz he`ll beat yer skinny ass. On the subject of him i think i saw him rollin through Shelton the other day when i was getting a taco van lunch.

the Rib-eye is the exact restaurant he was talking about ,, we stopped going to Blue lake. .. Only saw the rear couple feet of truck bed as it went through intersection ,, was very red and very shiney .

That was RickRat`s favorite restaurant we went to last year man....... And if i was you i wouldn`t diss the big man ,, cuz he`ll beat yer skinny ass. On the subject of him i think i saw him rollin through Shelton the other day when i was getting a taco van lunch.

Naw he wouldnt beat me up, but he is a big grouch. Though, just because he wouldnt beat me up, doesnt mean he wouldnt sick Paco on me.

Well it is Friday at 5:30 and the test drive to work this morning was a great success. I am sitting in I-405 near the Maple Valley exit waiting for the tow truck. Looks like I destroyed the rear Diff. Made a bunch of really loud noises like the car was coming apart and I coasted to the shoulder. Yay for me, guess I miss out on Canby or the second year in a row. Maybe I'll make Blue Lake! Have fun you guys and gals!!

Damon

Haha, if the tow truck ever shows up I can start looking for a new diff.

Yeah, riding the Enfield to Canby would destroy my wrists and back.

Total cafe racer position with all my weight on my wrists.

Well just got home with the car. So glad I have Hagerty insurance. Just signed the slip and tow driver lef the at home. No money out of my pocket to get it home today. Might have to pay a little later cause it was a little over my 10 mile allowance. But at least not today. Also glad it happened today and not tomorrow somewhere between here and Canby. That would have been expensive!!

Now to find a diff.

Damon

Just wanted to make sure you guys were clear that we are not eating at Spiffys cuz their service is so brutally slow.. Was thinking maybe we should get on the other side of this i5 / 205 jamb before stopping now . . if at all .. cuz you fattys are fat ,, yo

but if you guys wanna stop i'm more than happy to go along.

Talk amongst yer selves

Thanks so much to Jrock. I have replaced the rear diff today and am ready for tomorrow so I should be at the Krispy Creme in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jrock

• Like 3