25 worthless posts so I can post ad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever happend to speed office last i heard he had redeemed himself did he has relapse and get banned?

He's been very quiet.

To his credit, as you say he redeemed himself and got welcomed with open arms (sort of).

So much butt hurt already from the FNG (Princess).

Hope he hangs around :poke:

just trying to sell my datsuns so I may keep my gas and lights on and maybe eat this week. My internet might get shut off before I can sell my trucks with all the help I'm getting from all these great members!

Ya and I feel like being friendly and posting nice comments about all the prettty cars.... when I'm about to loose everthing?

I don't care about any of you "members"

FUCK YOU!!!!!  Get a fuckin job loser. Now go somewhere where someone gives a fuck..

It was suggested that I not reply because I will only get negative responses from you retarded members.

I have thick skin.

I think the moderators might look my way in favor? they like to ban me? fine! ban if you like but you better look at the other members.

so please keep it up you IDIOTS!!!! I have nothing to loose!

It was suggested that I not reply because I will only get negative responses from you retarded members.

I have thick skin.

I think the moderators might look my way in favor? they like to ban me? fine! ban if you like but you better look at the other members.

so please keep it up you IDIOTS!!!! I have nothing to loose!

You may think you have nothing to lose.

I think you have a screw loose :baby:

• Like 1