Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

The one in front of the green s30? Ya that has been in my datsun girls collection a while. I think she looks way better in black and white ;-)

That thread added so many more though lol.

Hottest thing in that thread imho.

img_5706.jpg

img_5707.jpg

img_5870.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a hot bike, a tribute to bre. Ferrari, Porsche etc... they all have actual factory legit bikes. So as a someone who builds/rides its pretty damn sexy so see that smoking bike with a bre theme AND a sexy woman with it.

That clear it up for ya? :-)

If you like it, Im glad that it was photographed with such a nice model. A lot of people liked those photos. Its a little too strange for me. kinda like looking at those antique bikes that had a tank and lights on them so they looked like motorcycles. Or a jackalope, or whatever that rabbit with horns is called. Lol! It sends my mind in different directions. I kinda want to se her on an exercise bike, working up a little sweat. Her hair sticking to her face a bit.

How many fins on the wheel you need? I know a guy with a couple, and a junkyard with a couple, but one has 30 fins, the other has 16 I think. That reminds me, I need to sell these vintage Minilites I have, and make a listing here in the for sale section. They fit the Z like a glove, just wider than stock wheels. Let me know if I can help you. I have zx wheels, slotted mags, and some rare western wheels that nobody can seem to remember as well.

Go to the wheel and tire forum. Look for my post called- what wheel is this? Take a look at the second type of wheel I posted. 2 are gouged up, the other 2 are good minus the screw holes where some idiot had put a spinner cap with wood screws. I suppose you could extract the screw shards and putty the holes, and paint it silver, then do your black. Im counting 15 fins? They are 14x7 i believe. What size are yours? I put these genuine Minilites on the for sale forum, check them out. They fit the classic Z cars perfectly and let you use wider tires. Photo171.jpg

Ok, I have a friend in Vegas that has a couple as well, and he is getting me the specifics. If the junkyard with the screw in center cap damage still has the wheels, are you ready to buy and pay shipping from Atlanta? Or would you rather sell your pair to the guy in Vegas?

The cars are only kept for x amount of time, then crushed. If I buy the wheels and you change your mind, Im stuck. Lets play it by ear for now. If funds become available, send me a pm

I understand, hopefully I get my paycheck soon, everytime I do drilling work I get dicked around with my checks.

I was finally going to go buy a clean 240sx for my daily today, but the dude sold it out from under my at 12:30AM last night. I was pretty bummed because I've been looking for so long, but this mountain run made everything better :thumbup:

myz-2.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

When my blue one is ready we need to meet up bay area people's because bricks will be shat

DSC_0619.jpg