Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaminari 3 port, nice. That airdam looks good with a bumper to complete the look. Black dragon sells new 260z front bumper face bars for a sweet price. It would look perfect with your Kaminari air dam. Which fender flares are those? What size wheel and tire?

Don't really know which flares they are. The wheels are 14x8 -10 offset. Don't know who made them but they're deep. The deepest 'slots' I've ever seen.

WP_000356.jpgWP_000361.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

Jesus christ is that like 50mm of double stacked spacer, in the front no less? I love your ambition but seriously thats ridiculous, buy proper wheels or give up the flares.

• Like 1

Those mags look good, imo some 16x10s in the back and 16x9s in the front would fill those flares real nice! haha

Jesus christ is that like 50mm of double stacked spacer, in the front no less? I love your ambition but seriously thats ridiculous, buy proper wheels or give up the flares.

Woah, struck a chord with someone appearently, didnt realize giving your opinion would end in personal attacks and forum stocking.

And there 30mm to be exact, you have a problem with spacers? when i can afford 3000$ wheels to fill the flares "properly" dont worry youll be the first to know about it

No chord struck (except maybe on your end lol) and no personal attacks made actually. Idk what your reading because as it states the only personal remark I made towards you was a compliment.

No, that looks like 2 stacked spacers up front and they are def more then 30mm. I can say that confidently because the spacer stack is actually larger then the rotor offset which is about 45mm. Even that aside the spacers are taller then the fucking cap on the hub, that hub WITHOUT the cap is 43mm from the face. With the cap has got to be damn hear 50mm, which makes sense because that stack looks like a 30mm and 20mm. Nice try bsing though, 30mm lmao. Do I have a problem with them? No you can loose your wheel at 60mph if you like, I got no problems lol. Just try not to kill any innocent bystanders.

My ARE's are 8.5/9.5 and cost 400 with new bfgs so please dont sing poverty. Call me crazy but I believe things should be done the right way or not at all. Fat flares with skinny wheels and that dangerous as hell stacked spacer abortion is definately the wrong way.

Clearly 2 spacers as tall or even taller then the cap of the hub. Not even hub centric though at that height stacked its impossible to be.

Untitled-1.png

2012-08-22_14-01-26_942.jpg

most definately just one spacer, that picture your looking at there is over a year old, and looking at it it almost does look like stacked spacers, for the record they measure exactly an inch and a quarter = 31.75mm sorry but im not retarded i know what i bought

And by personal attack i was refering to the fact you went out of your way to find a picture of my project car, and post about my spacers after i made a simple comment about how good different wheels would look on someone elses car?? a bit confused

And good for you, im glad you were able to get a good deal on wheels that someone else had mounted, as far as skinny wheels im gunna run 9.5s with my 30 mm spacers until I CAN afford nice 3 piece 3000$ wheels, if i like these wheels fitment most likely 17x11 in the back and 17x10 in the front.

Thanks for trying to make me look retarded, but trust me i know whats on my car 10x better then anything you can try and point out in a picture

lol riiiiiiight the pic dont lie but I think you do. Its very clearly double stacked spacers and again very clearly much deeper then 30-whatever bs your talking. Its not something I'm trying to point out but the truth of the picture you posted, that I happened to see and laugh at.

If your not running that shit sandwich now I say good for you.

I never ran that "shit sandwich" cause the car is still sitting on a rotisserie, why the spacers were doubled up in the front i couldnt tell ya, cause your right its pretty clear in the pic, but i can tell you that i only own 4 spacers, all of which are 30mm and i need said spacers one on each corner of the car to clear suspension.

Again, thanks for trying to make me look retarded, but im not a liar and your argument sucks, i dont even know why im arguing with you anymore

You have a wonderful day, it was talkin with ya

Edit: shit sorry, 31.75 mm spacer

Woah, struck a chord with someone appearently, didnt realize giving your opinion would end in personal attacks and forum stocking.

And there 30mm to be exact, you have a problem with spacers? when i can afford 3000$ wheels to fill the flares "properly" dont worry youll be the first to know about it

post more pics of that car, I like those fenders, you should make a second set and give them to me.

Here is my newly aquired 1977 280z. It has 75k miles on it, automatic transmission. some rust here and there. more pictures to come.

77280znobump.jpg

Was not running when purchased for 1400. Got it going with 125$ worth of gas, fuel pump, and fuel lines. Runs and drives now. Will be registering this week.

San Maru: Yeah, it's an 80. I bought it like this and so far I have changed the wheel bearings, clutch, and brakes. Next on the list is a transmission and gear oil for the diff/trans. I'm new to Zs so what's this specific problem you speak of?

San Maru: Yeah, it's an 80. I bought it like this and so far I have changed the wheel bearings, clutch, and brakes. Next on the list is a transmission and gear oil for the diff/trans. I'm new to Zs so what's this specific problem you speak of?

Well the 80 has a couple unique things. 1- it doesnt use an oxygen sensor, and uses air induction instead, a very cool feature. 2- It has a dual port vacuum control on the distributor. That is where the problem is. Ive never seen one that still works the way it should, and nobody has a working replacement. To make things worse the vacuum diagram for the 80 is incorrect. In the FSM it shows one vacuum line going to the vacuum control and another line mysteriously terminates at an intersection. So if your car is stock, make a diagram of how your vacuum lines route from the Thermal vacuum valves and such to your distributor. If for some reason you have to remove some parts, you need to have something to go by.