profile pic????

hey guys...im not interweb savvy, and am not the smartest bulb in the shed. :/   That being said, ive tried repeatedly to get a profile pic on my profile, but everyone I try, I get the red disclaimer that the pic is too big. how does a rockhead get the pic size down? all my pics fit fine on FB. Ive got a beautiful mostly factory 620 I need to show off and be told how nice it is to boost my inner insecurities. HELP!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think the current pic is too funny to help out lol. I'm sorry but the members of this forum are not scared easily by this sort of image...james and nanner come to mind in particular...

[ :rofl:

Personally i would go with that profile pic, maybe it will grow on you,,sometimes it is the picture you remember when someone introduces themselves to you, in real life,  or your talking to a member in real life about a thread or discussion that may pertain to their cars (or trucks) and can`t remember names ,,, you describe the profile pic. and it`s like "oh yeah i remember that thread!"

But if you must,, you could load the picture into photobucket then use editor to resize and save it that size... You can sometimes load it to photobuket then save it to your desktop and then when you load it as profile it might have shrank it enough to work..