1978 datsun b210

Non-smoker owned, 1st owner, 78,000 original miles, original paint, engine, automatic transmission, new tires. No leaks! oil/transmission fluid/radiator great , head gasket intact, does not smoke. Does have some minor rust, some dings slight, minor cosmetic issues(front seats need recovering, dash has cracks, some weatherstripping. Clean carpeting. Overall in good condition. Clean title, and needs duplicate title and have paperwork ready. Books annd Recipts to show actua millage. Garage kept for 20 years, till recently when moved.

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 1980 210 only has 87,000 miles too, but I'm not sure if I would take it on a long road trip. How do you think it would do driving all the way to Portland?

Also wish this was a stick, but still really a sweet car. It's amazing you're the first owner!

Knowing that there are $600 in DMV fines for not being non-oped I have dropped the price to $2000. As-Is. Need it gone by the end of the week, Latest friday afternoon, otherwise i will scrap it. If anyone is interested PLEASE TAKE SOON, I WILL HELP OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THANKS.

the scrap yard isnt going to give you close to 2k.  may want to consider dropping the price a bit more

I am still waiting for a reply form paul, if he is taking it I will move it to a friends plane hanger and  keep it there till he arrives, Otherwise I will part it and Scrap it, even thought I wish  not to do so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.