South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a FYI, that thing if FUCKING HEAVY!  and...  everything from my glasses down was sun burnt. lobster red.  pic dont show it.   had fun, show was great.   looking forward to next year...  although, not sure what was going on with the solo drift....confused.....  still show was still great and had lots of fun... too bad for the e30...  thats why I dont drift....

Drifting is about living on the edge and being able to find it.  Finding it costs a lot of money...   when people try to find the "edge".  they end up finding the wall....  cost effective way to do that.... s13.   240sx...   ae86...   Carolla...   soon too be demised...  extinct .  list goes on...   

Im a hipster,,.,    ...     so what are you???  I like Datsuns!!!

I posted this on the Facebook event page, but you guys have been very active - the most active forum thread this year, actually. So I wanted to share this with you all.

Over the last 3 years at our events we hosted at the dealership, I had a goal of $1000 for the charities we chose. I never hit that goal, came close, but never got there.

This year I decided we could do $1000, then I thought to myself - we can do a lot more than $1000. So, what is all this non-sense about? Let me tell you.

On Sunday we were able to raise $6,850 for the two groups. The breakdown is below.

South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome: $3922.00
National Down Syndrome Society: $2928.00
TOTAL: $6,850

Words cannot express how awesome I think each and every one of you are. This event would have never happened if it wasn't for a lot of people being willing to stand behind me and chip in - no matter how big or small.
  • Like 2

Alber Garage @ 00:47

Phixius @ 00:47 (back half of the truck)

Myself @ 02:15

Q-tip @ 02:15 (his mirror lol)

Glad to finally see some Datsuns make it into the show video and pictures. We are never "trendy" enough to make any coverage. Thanks for the fun show Russell. 

• Like 1

Well that settles it,,,,,,,,, I am definitely installing fanboi fake air intakes where my headlight should be next year..

You should have done your dance earlier in the day instead of when we were leaving... maybe you would have been in the video.