THE RED ROCKET BUILD!!!!

so some updates. not major but still some, water pump got changed.

fan blade was dirty,  simple green was put to work :rofl:

BC563CE3_zps6c7dbd37.jpg

water pump out.  

5199E8C2_zpse7574838.jpg

water pump in  :thumbup:

AA788D33_zpsb96aef3a.jpg

cylinder head got a cleaning......actually looks like a cylinder head again.....

884CEC0C_zpsebdf537c.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

been a while.... but shes alot sexier now. thanks and shoutout to jrock for the powdercoating looks awesome.  on to pics! 

42397B9F_zps790afae4.jpg

on the truck  :thumbup:

3E71C490_zpsb3165c6f.jpg

666A6473_zpsf61c43df.jpg

and waiting at school in the most bitchin ride at my high school! hell ya!

0CCF440C_zpsb543e33a.jpg

I saw that on Facebook. Looks really good man

Dont do that... there are plenty of clean emblems out there to be had. Mixing emblems is for the birds. Especially on a clean stock ride like this. 

42397B9F_zps790afae4.jpg

Sweet Dash!- I mean rims.

and waiting at school in the most bitchin ride at my high school! hell ya!

0CCF440C_zpsb543e33a.jpg

That looks amazing Dom! Looks super nice in person too. Thanks again for stopping by today.

Dont do that... there are plenty of clean emblems out there to be had. Mixing emblems is for the birds. Especially on a clean stock ride like this. 

Sweet Dash!- I mean rims.

That looks amazing Dom! Looks super nice in person too. Thanks again for stopping by today.

dash is looking good. and ya i kinda dig the worn out emblem on mine. and no problem man.  hope you get it in soon. gotta get your thread going again! :thumbup:

dash is looking good. and ya i kinda dig the worn out emblem on mine. and no problem man.  hope you get it in soon. gotta get your thread going again! :thumbup:

Yeah. Soon it should start flowing again. Another dash swap, half shaft swap, and L20 swap coming... all in due time. 

Keep up the good work with the truck!

Looks good man! What is the color on those rims? Ivory?

cardinal bg01 beige..... any coating shop near u should stock cardinal......there wharehouse is under a hour away...if not let me know i can send u powder or do the work ...ask tristin hes always game to run parts down ... lol

he owes u from all the flat tire bail outs u been a part of :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Buy an early cover. Do gloss black while leaving the letters and ridges in ivory and a mousetache .

that's a very hipster type suggestion.... lol... i say beige with exposed to lettering ..... same look as your wheels...

that's a very hipster type suggestion.... lol... i say beige with exposed to lettering ..... same look as your wheels...

Youre just complaining because that makes more work for you. Just make your lackey do it, or charge Dom double. Problem solved.