Power steering 510.

69SSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The steering box from a 200sx (S110) looks similar to that of the the 510's. It looks like it might work, if I remember correctly it has a steering rack but it was too long, if you could find a steering rack that fit the 510, you could use the steering box and maybe the P/S pump that accompanies it.

• Like 1

I have an S110 PS box and all the pump hardware and lines. The PS box looks nothing like the 510/610/710/S10/A10 manuakl boxes BUT it does look like it's a close match for bolting in, and that's half the battle. I didn't want to mention this before I spent some more time measuring and researching the fit, but I would like to have PS on my goon. As it is now it has 215/60R14s and there is a bit of effort to throw it around. Around town is fine but on the highway at speed carving the road it is a bit of work and ten min of that and you know it. I put PS on my 620 because of the weight and the huge tires and never regretted being able to throw the truck into the other lane to avoid something as fast as you could crank the wheel.