521 w/ peep mirror's

bilzbobaggins

Hello.  I only have one mirror mounted on my drivers side door.  My truck came with oil can mirrors (gone via p.o.).  I put a 210 mirror on the truck.  I mounted this in the old holes from the big mirrors.  But it sucks b/c I have to tip my head all funny and duck to be able to see anything out the right side.  I can move it forward without losing the ability to open my vent windows. 

So, do the peep mirrors get in the way of the vent windows?  If you have them, what size arm did you order?? 

Thanks

Jeff

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the 3" peep mirror from speedwayotors. you can mount at many angles they are highly adjustable. in this position the vent is fully functional. the actual measurements are all 2 3/4". mirror diameter, distance from mounting surface to where it connects to the mirror, and the drop down from the mounting surface to the swival on the back of the mirror.

84343207.jpg

E614090D-7170-4A7B-810F-02E545185630-450

6458007C-98CE-485A-973D-58E574C9EF12-450

7AA084E7-AB41-4D12-BA2C-AF185B3E0351-450

and this dog was going 65+ miles per hour. even his eyes were peeled back!

0B2894AC-6E06-439F-9979-8B9F58FDF706-450

you're welcome. mind you though i only have a driver side mirror. i am a fan of symmetry, so if i did put one of these on the passenger side, it being so small, i doubt it would show very much in that little round peep mirror. i really want to go with the bmw flag mirrors both sides. check out mrbigtankers new photos. very cool!