620 Console - I need ideas!

AZhitman

Who's found a cool console that works well in the 620 KC?  I'm going to be making a junkyard run next week, and wanted to get some ideas of what to scrounge for.

Oics would be even better!

Thanks in advance, guys.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grahem, the Neon console looks pretty good... I like that.  I think I could make that work well in our 620.

Looks like E30 seats as well.   :)

it fits well just need a shifter boot. the seats are stock 78 620 buckets from a 620 rv

I was playing around with a 720 console in the 620 up at the junkyard the other day.  The shifter hole in the 720 console is in a much different place than the 620.  The result is that the whole console is moved away from the dash by about 6" or so.  So the top of the 720 console is completely away from underneath the 620 dash.  It looked strange.  Not only that it put the gauges in a odd spot.  Maybe there is a way to get it to work...I just wasn't seeing it.  (I know...I should have taken a picture...but I didn't :confused: ).  

• 1 month later...

I have the front part out of a 720 and the back section is out of a 90's Explorer. I had to cut a section off the explorer part but it fits snugly and can still use the entire MASSIVE inside space. Poor quality pictures are from last summer. Plus cupholders, coin holders and a bunch of little cubby areas. 

291464_10152257875425413_320469739_o.jpg

332011_10152257875095413_1709560532_o.jp