RATnWRENCHES decal sale! $4 each

Please order by PM, and when you send paypal payment send as gift or include extra for fees. Also please leave a comment on your Paypal payment telling me your screen name and colors/quantities ordered, as well as shipping info. This will help me keep the orders straight. Decals are approx. 5''x4''. $1 flat-rate for shipping. Thanks for viewing!

Colors/quantities:

White 10

Black 10

Red 10

Dark Blue 10

Baby Blue SOLD

Lemon Yellow SOLD

Mustard Yellow SOLD

Burgundy SOLD

Lavender SOLD

IMG_20130220_153205_zpsd57f17e1.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM replied, updated inventory. Skib, I'll PM ya. Datston, these are cheap because they are leftovers, and I don't want them sitting and developing tunnels in the transfer tape. This is a clearance sort of deal. If you feel miffed about it, send me a PM and we can figure it out.

Folks, please submit your orders via PM. I will temporarily reserve color choices upon recieving a PM with your order info. I will update inventory after payments are made, if you see colors listed above, I still have them. If you don't see what you want, remember I can cut whatever size/design/color you may be interested in. Prices will vary accordingly.

I will re-iterate, PLEASE order via PM. And follow the instructions for sending the paypal. Otherwise it's impossible for me to keep your orders organized!

Got mine today and slapped a dark blue on the truck and one on my mom's jeep. Keeping the yellow for the B210 and have a baby blue for when I paint the truck :P

Thanks for the awesome price and fast shipping.

I was worried because we had a lot of rain and one of the drak blue was soaked. The nose came out a little off because it did not peel from the tape and I had to stick it by hand, but you would only see that if you were 6" away. There was also some moisture that got stuck behind the vinyl on that one, but a small needle fixed the problem. All of the others were fine, so the soaked one went on the Jeep :P

Yes, a wet install can be challenging. I recommend cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol, and applying to a dry surface above 60 degrees fahrenheit. But we don't live in a perfect world. I'm happy you got them installed despite the rain, care to post some pics?   :D

I've decided to make another batch available at this price. I'll edit this thread when I'm done with the batch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.