El compa_510 sr20det Memorial build!

Sweet lookin project man. I'm with some of the guys here on this opinion: digging that OG paint!!!! Lol. Would love to see it polished up real good.

That cage is sweet. Never seen one go around the dash, but it looks awesome. I can see the cage connecting in my imagination already, back seat passengers are holding on it lol.

Keeping the back seat?

Awesome build man. Subbed.

• Like 1
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet lookin project man. I'm with some of the guys here on this opinion: digging that OG paint!!!! Lol. Would love to see it polished up real good.

That cage is sweet. Never seen one go around the dash, but it looks awesome. I can see the cage connecting in my imagination already, back seat passengers are holding on it lol.

Keeping the back seat?

Awesome build man. Subbed.

thanks bro!! yah im actually leaning towards same color, yes keeping the rear seat!

sup guys got some updated pics!!

here are some mock up pics

IMG_2719_zps3daa7538.jpg

love how the tube goes through the seat frame!

IMG_2720_zps0f60e96a.jpg

love how theres a bend there for my passengers! love the creativity!

IMG_2722_zps38e6e447.jpg

door bar

IMG_2721_zps6997dab3.jpg

IMG_2723_zps5d7aad33.jpg

looking great so far i think!!

IMG_2724_zpsd0b6a837.jpg

let me know what you guys think?!!!!! 

In Cali, I think it is illegal to have rear passengers in a car with a cage unless they are wearing helmets.

Gives me a reason to never have passengers in my back seat anyways. Hehe

Are you going to have a cross bar low tying the diagonal door tubes together?

Is this designed with any regulations in mind?

I had the center diagonal bar (right behind the front seats removable do that I can get the rear seat in and out easier.

Might want to think about that one ;)

Heres a pic:

DSC00309.jpg

In Cali, I think it is illegal to have rear passengers in a car with a cage unless they are wearing helmets.

Gives me a reason to never have passengers in my back seat anyways. Hehe

Are you going to have a cross bar low tying the diagonal door tubes together?

Is this designed with any regulations in mind?

I had the center diagonal bar (right behind the front seats removable do that I can get the rear seat in and out easier.

Might want to think about that one ;)

Heres a pic:

DSC00309.jpg

honestly have no regulation knowledge!!!!! but my cage guy does and he said that he was going to apply all the rules he could into the build,

John, I would assume if it is a track car it would have to go by design rules to meet competition safety requirements.

this car will be a daily, but when i say daily i mean just to bring out to meets and drive here and there, before i decided to go all crazy with the cage and all i was building it to be a stock car but after seeing so many kick ass builds i decided to go with a unique a cage, i mean does it look bad?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just ordering parts right now bro haven't been really putting man hours!!! I've actually been finishing upgrading my truck, so its out of the way, so i can concentrate mentally and financially on the dime, I'm just about done with my truck!!! should start on the dime in like 2 weeks... but trust me every time i open that garage, and i see her i get anxious, i so haven't lost the motivation, far from gone.....

• 2 months later...

Hey whats up guys sorry for no recent updates! been really hectic lately.. but i need get back on that building game,

yep its that time again to receive packages is the mail.

IMG_4469_zps090e54fe.jpg

what is it?

IMG_4471_zps4d0e4aea.jpg

nice

IMG_4472_zpsb3c39904.jpg

hopefully i can keep the ball rolling!!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

yah brother still going, been really busy because my brother is getting married... shit i feel like I'm getting married, I've just been buying parts here and there. lately bought a roof rack for the rat!!!  i plan on jumping on to high here shortly

• 4 months later...