L20b with a87 head, cam,Nismo Intake Manifold, Mikuni solex PHH44 (just rebuilt) SoCal

hey guys i have a perfectly good running l20b, willing to sell the carbs seperate, i want $1200 or best offer for the carbs, they have just been rebuilt and work great! comes with my custom made filters i water jetted so they can fit in the 620 truck with the small booster, they are the older model that are pretty hard to find, thats what i have been told atleast, i will have pics later today, the l20b has just been rebuilt, Nismo intake manifold, unknown cam, has a header 4-1,comes with a 3 core aluminum radiator that basically new, i just dropped it in, i want $800 or best offer for the motor itself (not including carbs) 

i also have 4 Southern Ways aka Epsilons, 14x7 + 5 offset 5x120! on all wheels, comes with all FOUR CENTER CAPS! NO CURB RASH! great condition classic wheels! two need new tires, looking to get $1500 or best offer

im in no rush to get rid of these items, we can probably work out a deal, also looking for bmw e30 items, motors,wheels,trans, etc

as mentioned earlier i will have pics up later today, just seeing if anyone would be interested

Cheers, Stef

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had a few other questions. I was just going to ask in a PM, but figure the info might be usefull for anyone else looking. What all went into the rebuild? Was the head reworked? Did you replace or reuse the pistons / rods? Did you rebore the block? etc. 

Thanks! 

I also had a few other questions. I was just going to ask in a PM, but figure the info might be usefull for anyone else looking. What all went into the rebuild? Was the head reworked? Did you replace or reuse the pistons / rods? Did you rebore the block? etc. 

Thanks! 

Pictures?

X2

• 4 weeks later...
sorry guys its kind of hard getting pics because i would use my phone for that and i dont have a phone at the moment, ill be getting pics up soon possibly by later today

cheers

Interested in the engine. Pm sent

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.