1972 510 Wagon for sale-fixer $1400

Sold!

I have to make room and need to sell this running wagon quick. No doubt its a fixer, but it does run. This would be a great project for an enthusiastic buyer.Make me an offer I can't refuse. e-mail me or call dreadni@hotmail.com or 562-818-1270. Serious inquires only please! $1400. Sorry for the confusion, it's a stocker with an L16 thats an automatic. I have a 4 speed manual that you can have with the purchase if desired.

72wagon_zps9739c626.jpg 

72wagonfront_zps88ab92e6.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreadni/8436999976/in/photostream

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far no interest in this car? I have a few of the missing items from the pictures IE: the front passenger door handle and the tail light lenses. I also have the rear deck handle. HMU with questions you may have. I am trying to buy back my 1st 510 and need the money to make the transaction happen.

Whats the confusion with this? Can You send me more pics of the inside, and engine bay? I am in need of a wagon..

I know Dreadni fairly well, and would recommend getting a hold of him by e-mail or phone if you're really interested.  (Both are in his ad)  He's not on Ratsun all that often.    He's a very standup guy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.