FS: L20b (Blown rod bearing) $100 OBO

L20b for sale. Blew a rod bearing on me last Saturday. I am throwing my L16 back in and would like to get this one out of the way when I pull it next weekend.

It still runs. Re-gasketed the whole thing a few months back It will be the pretty much complete block and head,flywheel, and a two month old clutch and PP.

I am not sure how much it should go for with the blown bearing, So ill put it at $100 or offer...Trades welcome

Located in Portland,OR ***pickup only***

Pics are from when we were putting it back together...

105.jpg

112.jpg

IMAG4503.jpg

IMAG4504.jpg

IMAG4488.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just roll a new bearing in and go?

Right now its easier for me to just put the L16 back in. I have other plans for engines in a couple months anyway.

Interested...can pick up possibly tomorrow

Someone else is interested also, I am going to give him first shot at it. I won't be pulling it till saturday. I can let you know if it goes threw or not...

I still have it, But I have someone interested right now.

Plans changed and I won't be pulling it till the 2nd. or 3rd. I am holding out till then to see who wants it, Sorry to anyone for the inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah...Being far away sucks, I'll keep a look out for you Bonvo...I have a cousin that lives in The Dalles that swapped the engine in his 620...I think he might have the L20 still, I'll find out and let you know...

Jesse D is probably picking it up tomorrow...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.