need 82 datsun b210 front fenders and carb

bradsperry199

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a suggestion,  if you are planning on "race car,"  you should look into what kind of car you have.  slow down a bit, post some pictures and explain why you think you need a new carb, because that may not even be the issue

I think he knows "racecar" ,,,apparently this is him racing,,,,,,,,,,,,a Datsun

this is me in the black 78 datsun truck #199 it was its first race and its first of three rollovers last year!!!!

"when you hit the throttle it wont pump gas" is solved by a $15 carb kit off eBay. Take the new accelerator pump out of the box and throw the rest of the kit away.

But more often "it wont pump gas" is misleading. It's hard to see it on some A14 carbs. Air leaks are the more common cause of hesitation.

You can find some free trashed fenders I'm sure... I highly doubt anyone here is going to sell you a good set of fenders if you're just gonna disrespect them though. Or maybe just find a Honduh and crash that shit instead. I know a few people who would love to see a Honda annihilated about now..

But if you're dead set on finding decent fenders, here you go. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l3201&_nkw=datsun++b210+fender&_sacat=0

Wow you guys are kinda being dicks!!! 

He said he needed fenders for his race car ,, not your mom to suck his dick!!

..Especially the guy that just put new fenders on his car....What did you do with the old ones you took off??? spend hours and hours restoring them to original so someone else could use them to restore his or her Datsun?? or throw them away??

Bradsperry :

Put an ad up in parts wanted there`s plenty of guys on here with a couple beat-up fenders that you could probably get real cheap..

Wow you guys are kinda being dicks!!! 

He said he needed fenders for his race car ,, not your mom to suck his dick!!

..Especially the guy that just put new fenders on his car....What did you do with the old ones you took off??? spend hours and hours restoring them to original so someone else could use them to restore his or her Datsun?? or throw them away??

Bradsperry :

Put an ad up in parts wanted there`s plenty of guys on here with a couple beat-up fenders that you could probably get real cheap..

I was just offering some advice... I offered parts, too! haha

As for my old fenders, I offered them and a hood up for free, and held them for a long as I could until I couldn't hold onto them anymore.

I was just offering some advice... I offered parts, too! haha

As for my old fenders, I offered them and a hood up for free, and held them for a long as I could until I couldn't hold onto them anymore.

Couldn`t??? or didn`t want to ??

How is throwing parts away so much more richeous than him using the car for enjoyment of him and his family at the race track??

Not trying to piss you off,, just trying to say maybe he enjoys his Datsuns differently from you and it sounds to me like he`s taking a hulk and getting it rolling ( literally  :lol: ) again.

Couldn`t??? or didn`t want to ??

How is throwing parts away so much more richeous than him using the car for enjoyment of him and his family at the race track??

Couldn't. I was living out of my car at the time and had to drive back to the other side of the country. Didn't have anywhere to keep them. Also, they were crunched beyond repair and a bit rusty.

I'm not saying anyone is more or less 'righteous' than anyone. I didn't even mean my original post in that negative of a sense, I thought I was being kind of helpful, actually. I apologize for coming off as a dick.