New member introduction.

Hi,

My name is Edan Vhadat and I am new to this forum. I've been restoring s30s since I was 15 years old. I have a lot of experience with the s30s, and have a passion for them along with all Nissan cars.

When I was nineteen I made my own rear brake upgrade since their where no suitable options at the time. I had the 240sx caliper brake kit, but it was not strong enough for the front Toyota brake upgrade I had. The next best option with e-brake was $1200, which is pricy for a 19 year old, so I decided make my own rear brake kit with e-brake.  Thus, Silver Mine Motors was born. 

During the Z Car National’s car show in California, many spectators showed a lot of interest in my rear brake kit which gave me confidence in my business.  Since then, I’ve been making more parts for myself while selling them though forums and other websites.

Now that I graduated from University, I’m trying grow my business as much as possible.  I design all the brake kits I sell and have been doing this for past six years. We have not had one problem or returned item since then!  Improving cars to their fullest potential is my passion and I look forward to getting to know everyone on this forum and helping each other out with our ideas and car issues.

Thank you,

Edan Vhadat

silverminemotors.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha everyone has a different opinion on those wheels. One day I love them, the next day I hate them. Thank you guys for the compliments. I spent a good portion of my blood sweat and tears building those cars, so that means a lot. 

I use to have a 280z with 18x9.5 rear wheels and 18x8.5 fronts. I had 265 wide tires in the rear with 245 in front. That was interesting. Had to do a lot of math and cutting. 

280zx brake kit is on sale to Ratsun forum members for the month of January. It goes for $630

Here is the link to our website for more info on the kit.

http://silverminemotors.com/Stage-4-Front-Brake-Kit-for-280zx-Stage-4-Front-Brake-upgrade-Kit.htm