Datsun Dreams.

My dreams used to be something I couldn't remember. I think back of them and they're blank.

Now, I think of my dreams and I remember DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN!

I keep having dreams of Datsuns! I know I can't be the only one! 

I suggest we share some dreams we've had.

Or no?

I'll start.

This was today.

I was at school, and there was a guy building some weird builds. There was an FC RX7 with three VG30's built into one motor and had ITB's on it. 

I know, what the hell? His other build was an S14. Then I looked to my right and saw an military green 240z with ZG flares.

I ran to take a picture.. but then another 240z!

It was black, also with ZG flares! They stopped at a lot, there was Project D from Initial D. It was pretty amazing, to me, considering I love Initial D.

lX8E9.jpg

z13wz.jpg

I've also had various dreams of my own Datsuns. I had a dream I still owned my orange 620. Just to walk in and see it right next to the four door 510.

wdKG7.png

zJr8X.png

I also had a dream my dad's four door 510 got a makeover. It got painted to battleship grey, Bluebird tail lights, Japanese grill, SSR Casablancas, amazing interior.

It had a chin lip, from the style of a Hakosuka, those rear spoilers also from the style of Yonmeris (blah, blah, blah, bosozoku references) and other old Japanese cars. 

8294380823_489891a923_b.jpg

bosozoku-style-wallpaper-nissan-skyline-

ID4kK.jpg

57003.jpg

I'm expecting replies about dreams without photos, but include photos for references! Maybe even for some eye candy!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you reeeeaallly sure you want to step into the sub conscious of some Ratsuners :rofl:

I can see this thread getting fuckin strange........

I'm used to weird content. I'm weird myself.

I'm from the internet, trust me. I saw tristinGrind on another website with a lot of really weird stuff. We're actually daily posters on that website.

I'm pretty sure you know Reddit and 4chan. 

I dream daily about my dime. I'm usually in a strange location with no funds and sometimes not even a key to start it. Usually I've lost the street it was parked on, walking, walking, get there to find no dime. Stress. Wake up. If I do ever actually get in I never drive, feels like I change to a whole completely different scenario. :( 

My dime is literally always lost and on my mind and in fear of it having been stolen or junked. Just can't help it. Like those "Oh shit am I attending college? Do I have classes?" Hate those.

I dream daily about my dime. I'm usually in a strange location with no funds and sometimes not even a key to start it. Usually I've lost the street it was parked on, walking, walking, get there to find no dime. Stress. Wake up. If I do ever actually get in I never drive, feels like I change to a whole completely different scenario. :(

My dime is literally always lost and on my mind and in fear of it having been stolen or junked. Just can't help it. Like those "Oh shit am I attending college? Do I have classes?" Hate those.

That sounds unfortunately stressful.