How much if I sell NOW!?!

73DATSON

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not selling the carYET?? Just wanted to see what the car can get with lil infor on it and not many pictures. Now I'm just limited my sending on the car and just put all the stuff that I have left to put in. Then I'll enjoy driving the ratsun till the right buyer comes threw:-))))

I have several Datsuns and don't really know or think about what they are worth. I'm not waiting for the right buyer to come along either. Most don't buy only to sell and just enjoy driving and working on them. A Datsun will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Datsun.

A Datsun will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Datsun.

Aint that the truth. 

Also OP be careful fucking with the system just to amuse yourself or to answer a question just looking at ebays completed listings could have. The tri-state datsun community is very small, if you jerk them around with fake sales then you may never get what you want. A few people that hit me up about the car and I told them not to bother because it was bs. 

I have several Datsuns and don't really know or think about what they are worth. I'm not waiting for the right buyer to come along either. Most don't buy only to sell and just enjoy driving and working on them. A Datsun will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Datsun.

Such beatiful words. put i tear in my eyes.....I got this Datsun for two reasons.. one to stay alway from riding bikes.... two it bought back my teens yearrs back... thats it. my love for cars is not improtant in my life,my family is. So if when i finish living my youth its time to sell and go with the next BIG thing. LIke i said i love speed and this car will cost to much for what will keep my happy,so i just wanted to see what price range this car is at.So i won't go over broad to much and have to try and sell it for insane money that i won't get cause it's a datsun. But i'm having a GREAT time with my lil DaTsOn. THANKS.

Aint that the truth. 

Also OP be careful fucking with the system just to amuse yourself or to answer a question just looking at ebays completed listings could have. The tri-state datsun community is very small, if you jerk them around with fake sales then you may never get what you want. A few people that hit me up about the car and I told them not to bother because it was bs. 

Well it wa not BS cause every thing has a price...... somebod walk p to ur car one day and said they buy your car for some crazy amount we all know we will sell. something came up fast at me so i wanted to sell it fast but the money was not looking to good, so i pull from selling. But if anybody REALLY WANT THIS CAR????? MONEY TALKS$$$$$$

No one has said this yet but...please tell me that's a functional hood scoop and not a vatozone stick-on....

Edit: I actually hope it is a vatozone stick on so someone can remove it and make the car look better... :sleep:

It's functional