Datsun boots for sale. -$50 Merry Christmas!

No really, you can WEAR them in your Datsun!  :D  Sorry.  Story is I got some boots on sale at a local store, but wore them for three days only to find the size was right but my feet are too wide.  Consequently I have some clearance boots and no receipt to return them because I threw it away like a moron.  I paid $80.  I was going to try and stick them up on craigslist but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for average hiking boots. (Normal price was like $120 or so)

These are size 9 Mens.  If any of you guys have a size 9 foot and need a new set of boots for winter, pm me and shall we say for $50, I'll send them to you.  Shipping included.  They're nice boots, just don't fit my fat feet.

boots1.jpg

boots2.jpg

boots3.jpg

boots4.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I'm size 10 in running shoes!!  :D  Tiny Asian feet!  Good thing my other package makes up for it.  ;)  These really are nice boots, just wish they would have had a width option.  If I wore thin socks I might be able to do it, but no go with regular winter socks.

Give them a good cleaning out with some quality spray. I've bought numerous used shoes from a local sporting good store. They were returns for wicked cheap and have never had any issues with a good spray.

Note: for anyone in the Washington area I highly recommend checking out REI Garage Sales. Massive savings on great products.

No, no athlete's foot or warts. :D  They're not even broken in.  Rubbed a sore spot on my pinky toe, so I stopped wearing them fairly quickly.  Back to the old boots.  Not much tread left but still better than nothing.  You all must assume I've been sifting through pig shit, huh? Lol.

Most newer style boots can't be resoled.  Like these I'm selling.  Use them, they'll last a few years, then they'll be done.  My Asolos (current boots) are in pretty decent shape, but I've worn the tread off from concrete floors at NAPA all day long.  Anyway, boots are sold to Laotsu!  Yay, someone can use them!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.