1967 SSS 411

Really dont want to do this, ive played around putting her on cl a few times, but now im having to. I need the garage space, i have another finished project i need the garage room for (car im going to be getting can not sit outside) and i dont have anywhere to store the 411, i could also really use the money towards a pathfinder or quest for a family car. So here we go.

1967 SSS, no rust, lots of work done to it. I have pretty much every single part to finish it, extra windshield that needs some impact marks repaired, all the chrome trim, new tails, SSS grille and a non SSS grille, 4 sets of headlight buckets, LOTS OF PARTS, some ive collected that didnt come with her. Only thing she lacks is a interior, even have a extra motor block, a manual tranny is in her right now, have the automatic tranny (with the dipstick there rare). This is the perfect project, i bought her from greg with all the hard work he put into it, which makes me feel bad about having to sell her, i really wanted to do a 411 but i got other priorities right now that are taking effect and need the room.

She would have to be towed, motor and everything as i have been told runs great, just needs to be put together and finished how you want it to be. Really its the perfect project, no rust to remove, finish prepping and paint the color you want, finish putting engine bay back together, finish interior, and there you go. I know i need a price so im going to put this, 1700 OBO, send me offers guys. I really want this to go to someone that will FINISH her, if you say your going to rape it for parts, id rather not sell it to you lol. This lil 411 deserves to be finished, and if i have to i will get a storage unit and park her in one untill i can get to her, but id rather not spend the money monthly and give a chance for her to go to a home that can give her the attention she deserves right now that i cant give. Im in vancouver wa.

IMAG1179.jpg

IMAG1180.jpg

On the road.

IMAG1182.jpg

In the garage her new home.

IMAG1184.jpg

IMAG1185.jpg

IMAG1186.jpg

PS. dont hate me Greg lol.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i will not part stuff out.

411inte3rior.jpg

411engine-1.jpg

and heres the restoration thread that greg started on her. Shows how much sweat and probably bloodhe put into it.

http://community.rat...angs-67-411sss/

Also, im interested in trades, but only ones im looking for are things like a 510 wagon that needs a little work. Pathfinder, i need something bigger, my lil 4 doors are not enough with my 2 kids, i need something if i need to haul anything with both kids. Or go on a trip lol.

If only I had the cash... I've seen this thing on CL a few times and have gotten close to pulling the trigger.

Unless you want a large plasma TV in trade I'll keep dreaming. This looks like an absolute killer deal. Hope it goes to a good home with someone who will cherish it.

GLWS. Hate to see you get rid of it.

Yah i really dont want to either, but i need money to put down on a 05 quest, or if someone wanted tot rade me a pathfinder, my lil sentra and g20 arnt doing it with the 2 kids, i cant even fit the stroller in the trunk. I also need the garage room for the car that will be sitting in it here in a few years (already know what im buying and who from, but it wont be for some time lol). Also forgot to say i got the brake upgrade kit from mike that comes with it, has rotors everything. Every part i have for a 411 goes with this car so it can be finished. I really want her to go to a good home, this 411 deserves to be back on the road.

Bump 1500 takes her. Think of it this way, the SSS grille is worth around 450, adn then theres the brake kit upgrade from mike, theres almost 900, new tails, all the chrome, also got extra doors and stuff.  Rare fog lights. And your also getting a perfect rust free shell, with running motor and other parts. This is a hell of a deal. 

Also heres more pics of some of the stuff that comes with it. Took as many pics of some stuff as i could, i got 3 shelves of stuff, just the gt wheel doesnt come with and a few things for my 510 on the shelves, but most of it is the 411 stuff.

IMAG1436.jpg

IMAG1435-1.jpg

IMAG1434-1.jpg

IMAG1433-1.jpg

IMAG1432-1.jpg

IMAG1431-1.jpg

IMAG1430-1.jpg

IMAG1429-1.jpg

IMAG1427-1.jpg

And yes my garage is a mess, what happens when you have to much shit lol. ANd in to much pain to clean it :(

lol, the wagon i had i put up for 100 more than i bought it for, and it sold within 2 hours of posting it....wishing i would of done thigns in reverse because i could use the wagon right now.  And it will sell eventually, im in no rush im not going under 1500 for it due to the parts alone, unless someone wants just the shell, and if thats the case THEN ill part out the parts. But if she doesnt sell then next year i will start working on her so she can move under her own power and stuff.  So we shall see what happens :), and i wish you could buy it, be perfect for you ;)

• Like 1

With as rare as these are and the work and parts that are involved, thats the way the car should be treated. I hope you can hold out on selling it until the right buyer comes along. This deserves to be finished appropriately. Ill stop filling up your thread now and go back to the shadows...

Sincerely GLWS. 

LOL thanks man.  Thing is this is a easy project, finish putting mechanical shit back together, do interior, paint, wheels, done. I have priorities i need to deal with, and ive found how hard it really will be for me tot ry working on a car again with my fucked up back since getting disabled, and with the kids. She deserves to be finished and at shows, not sitting in my garage untill the day i manage to actually get to work on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.