610 and 260z parts

Free or best offer.

We have leftover parts after stripping a 610 and a 260 for racing. As a consideration to the community we're listing them here in part before throwing them away. Anything unclaimed within the next week will be junked. We'll be happy to ship parts, you cover the shipping cost of course.

610:

Hood

Front Valences, one '73 and one '74

NOS front fenders for a '74

Trunklid (coupe)

Dash

Partial wiring harness

Misc interior bits and pieces.

The hood, '73 valence, and trunklid were used to make our fiberglass molds so they are perfectly straight with a coat of sealer on them.

260z

Wiring harness. (Complete from what I can tell)

Interior misc pieces.

If you need "Interior misc bits and pieces" send me a pm with what you need and I'll check to see if we have it.

Hopefully this stuff can help somebody out. If you're in SoCal you're welcome to stop by, look through it and pick up whatever you might need. :thumbup:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is still available? I have been knee deep with school and haven't had the opportunity to help with the parts that Les needed. I would like to get my hands on a few of these items, but I won't have the time until the 17th (Finals are done on the 14th of December) Please advise.

What is still available? I have been knee deep with school and haven't had the opportunity to help with the parts that Les needed. I would like to get my hands on a few of these items, but I won't have the time until the 17th (Finals are done on the 14th of December) Please advise.

So far nothing is spoken for. We need to get those parts from you asap, the car is back from paint and we're beginning assembly. Give Les a call when you get a chance so we can work something out.

So far nothing is spoken for. We need to get those parts from you asap, the car is back from paint and we're beginning assembly. Give Les a call when you get a chance so we can work something out.

I have the window trims for the front (after finding my set and another set...:-/ )

What all is still needed? I will do a straight gentlemen's trade for everything you have for everything I have that you need.

I have the window trims for the front (after finding my set and another set...:-/ )

What all is still needed? I will do a straight gentlemen's trade for everything you have for everything I have that you need.

Les has a list of what we need somewhere but I don't know where. Does he have your #? He's not much for internet communication... lol

Les has a list of what we need somewhere but I don't know where. Does he have your #? He's not much for internet communication... lol

Yes, Les has my information. If you can hold everything until the 17th of December, I will get to you and make this trade happen. Do you guys need some spare door skins? I have some coupe-specific stuff that does me no good (owning a sedan and all...)

• 1 month later...