Juliet, trying to find Romeo...A love story

jastrunk97

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really done anything with the truck lately. I did however drive it on a 100 mile roundtrip to pick up a new toy. I am not new to dirtbikes but am wondering if you guys know any common problems with this model? (1993 YZ125) 

IMAG3388_zpsd68dbfea.jpg

IMAG3389_zpsea818676.jpg

IMAG3390_zps5388171b.jpg

IMAG3393_zps2754cc2c.jpg

not really any common problems. Hope you didn't pay a lot, old bikes don't sell for much, couple hundred bucks at most 500.....  I am just south of you a ways in Warrenton, OR.   Try and get those dents out of the pipe.  Some places can do that for you, or cap off one end, heat it up, and blow some air in there to pop it out?  A muffler shop may be able to help you out.  It'll effect the performance.

This is my ride..

CAM00736.jpg

• Like 1

not really any common problems. Hope you didn't pay a lot, old bikes don't sell for much, couple hundred bucks at most 500..... I am just south of you a ways in Warrenton, OR. Try and get those dents out of the pipe. Some places can do that for you, or cap off one end, heat it up, and blow some air in there to pop it out? A muffler shop may be able to help you out. It'll effect the performance.

This is my ride..

CAM00736.jpg

I'm jealous

not really any common problems. Hope you didn't pay a lot, old bikes don't sell for much, couple hundred bucks at most 500.....  I am just south of you a ways in Warrenton, OR.   Try and get those dents out of the pipe.  Some places can do that for you, or cap off one end, heat it up, and blow some air in there to pop it out?  A muffler shop may be able to help you out.  It'll effect the performance.

This is my ride..

CAM00736.jpg

I paid 600 for mine, he was asking 950 so I did pretty good, it runs great and doesnt have any problems so I am happy with it 

I believe there is a write up on NWD about it.  seems fairly easy. I like the stealing from the brother aspect hahaha alpha!  and I don't think they will. I cant remember where I read it but pretty sure they are different.  on the other hand there is a complete GOOD RUNNING KA on craigslist too for 500obo