Maui Zowie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a very nice Sora Blue 521 running around last February when I was there. Got stuck in traffic a couple of cars back and didn't make the light so I never did catch up to him. I had a beer with Evan and his girlfriend at Little Beach and will look him up again next month when I get there. Can't wait to get out of the cold rain.

Enjoyed breakfast and it was nice meeting with both of you. I've talked to the guy with the green 720 he had got to frequent kam2 almost daily because that's always where I see it at haha. Any other ratsunites feel free to hit me up if you are coming this way. So far i have met up with 4 different ratsun members and seen 2 different datsuns shipped over from previous members. I should pick up another one and start my own rental car business for all of the die hard fans lol

• Like 1

Yes arrived back in Seattle last night safe and sound. Nice and cold too. Thanks again for your hospitality. The lava beach trail with wild goats was really cool.

The Maui 210

2012-12-10122116.jpg

Unfortunately the car rental place ran out of nimble economy cars, so I had to drive this last year's 2012 model

2012-11-28170633.jpg

Bye bye Kam 2 beach, I'll miss you

2012-11-28175344.jpg

• 10 months later...