datsun family and freinds xmas party hosted by japan auto enginnering

erichwaslike

dec 14th at 6pm i will be hosting the datsun xmas party that i have told some of you about. this will be a potluck style party so please bring something or we will go zombie and serve you up. alcohol is allowed and is a byob basis. please keep it within reason since this is not only my house but my shop also. that being said if someoen wants to bring their kegorator i wouldnt be against it. if there is something that you plan on bringing please comment with it. i havent decided what im bringing yet and everything is up for grabs, if you wanan be the person that brings plates, forks whatever speak up. we will be doing a datsun white elephant gift exchange. bring a datsun/nissan(preferably) or car related part(usable conditon) that you dont mind parting with and you will be included in it. must be wrapped to hide what it is, throw it in a black trash bag or paper bag, something. we will be veiwing a movie that will be projected on the wall in the shop. i wont say what movie but it is all age appropriate and is a good datsun/car movie. it is subtitled so if you need glasses bring em. i do only have a few chairs so id like to ask if you have chairs please bring enough for yourself and maybe one extra if you have it. this is a family party and if you want to bring your bf/gf wife/husband or the guy you met at the bar last night go for it. kids are welcome but if they go screaming thru my shop i may go screaming after em. the party will start at 6pm. i know some ppl cant make it itll later just cause work but it will prolly go till midnight or later. i figure a few hours to eat and shoot the shit look at cars and such. then around 9-930 do the white elephant gift thingy and then around 10-11 start the movie.

now back to the alcohol thing. i said it before when brainstorming this event. keep it within moderation. if you get stupid you may get punched, your keys will be taken if no one will drive your dumbass home, and you will be asked to leave and forced to leave if you refuse. i wont be putting up with any stupid drunk assholes. any questions you can comment here, call or txt if you have my number or message me on fb or on ratsun

the address is

611east lambert rd

la habra ca 90631

https://maps.google....rnia 90631&z=16

if you are on fb please click the link and rsvp on there and comment what you are bringing

https://www.facebook...29548153869320/

if you arent on fb casue you are too cool please comment here and ill get a list of whos coming and what food item etc you are bringing. dont say what your white elephant gift is! that way we can know who expect and such

399414_397082683674160_1671659837_n.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...