FUC___ EPA AND AQMD BULLSHI_

Yea california smog laws suck but we are living in the most populated state.If there was no control over air pollution we would have to move to get a breath of fresh air.Anybody who thinks petroleum products arent harmful to your health is clueless.Im doing my part to conform with smog laws,every two years i put the new Catalytic converter on my truck,pass a smog test and then drive home and put the worn out one back on.Who cares if the check engine light is always on.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, my brother is a long haul trucker as well and he is seriously considering dropping California from his list of states. Says the DMV out there is about to start pillaging truckers. Something about jacking up fines and such. According to him, a lot of the O and O guys are thinking of not making runs to California. If it happens, expect the cost of most of your stuff to go up...

That wont happen,but what will happen is they will drop off at state lines and have the cali truckers pick up at bring it to there ports.I used to own my own and that was in the talks along time ago.Sucks but hey thats why alot of company's are bailing out of Suckafornia.Its going to hurt this state really bad.

Spend a couple days in Mexico City, Jakarta, or Bejing sometime and then tell me smog laws don't do anything. Those cities make LA air seem like a fresh mountain breeze.

But part of the issue is that the worst polluters generally get the most lax enforcement or get grandfathered in exemptions. Cars are one of the biggest polluters, but they aren't THE biggest. Southern California's worst source of pollution is 135 miles south of LA. No amount of Cali smog controls is going to stop that.