CA: 1992 Clean Title S13 w/JDM Nissan Aero

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not cool that's miss representation. maybe one of the mods can change the title to 240 sx for sale for you

I come from the magical land of Zilvia where no one cares. If you can't tell, I'm new here. I'd be happy to have a Moderator change the name! I just put 180SX because the bumper and rear garnishes are what constitutes a 180SX on Zilvia. Ask the k00l dorifuto kidz.

Nice s13 dude, -1 for bad thread name.

And a leaking rear main is kind of a big deal. That shit sucks to fix right izzo?

Glws

Yeah it sucks to fix since it's a lot of work for something so small. The garage I take it to here where I live is run by a Formula-D driver. The leak is small but it's in the rear main seal so naturally I was concerned. When I took it to the guy who races these for a living, however, he said it wasn't a significant leak at all.

You can change the title by editing the first post, then click "Full Editor"

Actually a 180SX was a production model in Japan and came with the CA18 engine.

I'm not used to being able to do that! That's rad...all other forums leave you stuck with the title. This is cool!

welcome to Ratsun, its not Zilvia.

lulz

in fact.... its not like any other forum ever.

nice S13 tho, glws

Hahaha thank you sir. The world doesn't need another Zilvia lol.

And both NA and Turbo SRs...starting in 91...

I love how educated you guys are on this chassis. Most kids only know the difference between KA and SR. When I say CA they have no idea what I'm talking about :confused:

I love how educated you guys are on this chassis. Most kids only know the difference between KA and SR. When I say CA they have no idea what I'm talking about :confused:

thats because theres 2 kinds of people.

the ones that buy shit and put it on...

idk how it works but i followed the directions and its jdm tyyyyht yo!

and then theres the ones like us. that go out into the garage and engineer and build it properly.

because no one mass produces it or because no one else has done it.

and that takes knowledge, resourcefulness, and a touch of clever creativity :rofl:

thats because theres 2 kinds of people.

the ones that buy shit and put it on...

idk how it works but i followed the directions and its jdm tyyyyht yo!

and then theres the ones like us. that go out into the garage and engineer and build it properly.

because no one mass produces it or because no one else has done it.

and that takes knowledge, resourcefulness, and a touch of clever creativity :rofl:

Thats true but only for people that dont have money. :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.