member in need of help

a fellow ratsun member - LCDC- was on his way to canby when he hit a deer at biggs washingtonon I-84. if anyone in the area or passing that way can help him out it would be apperciated. he needs a radiator, dist cap, rotor, battery. his cell number is 208-553-8498 - andrew. he is at pilot truckstop in a orange 620, you cant miss it.HE CANT CALL OUT BUT YOU CAN CALL IN TO HIM. my cell number is 509-552-3290- kim

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shitty thing is that I am frequently in that area. I go south from there to Antelope Or. then to Muddy Creek Ranch. Bummer.:( There has to be someone in the dalles or hoodriver????

PS I think you meant Biggs Junction in Oregon just off I-84 east of Hood River a ways.

The shitty thing is that I am frequently in that area. I go south from there to Antelope Or. then to Muddy Creek Ranch. Bummer.:( There has to be someone in the dalles or hoodriver????

PS I think you meant Biggs Junction in Oregon just off I-84 east of Hood River a ways.

sorry your right thats BIGGS juction oregon state, i was in a hurry to get this posted just incase i could find someone to help out and was passing through that area.

i just got off the phone with freaky510 and hes got some of the goodies so i'm heading down to canby this afternoon to see if i can find anyone else that might know of some datto pp in the area. andrew was looking forward to coming to canby, we might be able to save his weekend. wish us luck- L8R

Truck is getting towed to Roadster Central in Hood River. Should be here with in the hour. Need parts people. I have a limited supply of 620 stuff and don't really want to gut mine if it can be helped. Need Radiator, core support and rt side head light buckets from the sounds of things..Looks like I will be burning the midnight oil tonight instead of taking my super-model girlfriend to the a show.:cool: I can be reached on my cell at 541-490-8430 call me asap with a parts list. Going to get a cap and rotor right now. exit64 out

I just got off the phone with Andrew and he also needs a L20B dist, freaky510has one but I wont be seeing him until sunday but if someone can get one to him today, that will speed things up alot.

Problem solved. Too much damage to fix enough to drive so Andrew's buddy picked him at 2 am and towed him back to Lewiston. Bummer way to end a road trip. Good luck on the repair and thanks to all that responded offering parts and help. Enjoy Canby today, the weather is going to be awsome.

exit64

I want to thank exit 64 for all your help, you went more then the extra mile to help out andrew. If you are ever in my area and need help - call my cell # and I'll be there. Sorry for interupting your evening with your super model evening- andrew owns you big time. :cool:

Also thanks to Freaky510 for being there on het side line with the parts if needed. It was GREAT meeting you and Pumpkin and thanks Pumpkin for negotiation a price on het door panels. :)

The Canby event was xcellant, so many sexy Dattos there that I'm coming back next year for sure.

Thanks again :D

yea that was nice pumpkin.and it was nice to meet you all and thanks to those who signed my daughters calander( dime quarterly its hers) she shows it to everyone that comes by. It was KInd of cute a couple of days before canby she asked me if any of the car would be their and if they are she wanted them to sign it it was way cool you guys made it the best father day for me to see her glow like that :)sniff sniff

THANK YOU

Freaky and Family