1975 Datsun 710 For Sale

For your consideration, a '75 Datsun 710 for sale. This vehicle is a one owner car and has 88,000 original miles. It has been in inside storage for 21 years. It was running when put in storage, but has not been run since. It is all original,green with a white interior and 4 speed tranny.I have an offer on the table for the engine, trans. and rear axle, but would rather sell the car intact. It seems solid except for rust thru on the rockers thanx to the dealer installed rustproofing. Still, very good for a 38 yr. old. I'm located in N.E. Illinois by the Wis. border. Was looking for $2500 but am open to offers. Not looking for any trades though, already got too much stuff. Contact here or text:847-915-0986

043.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my intent to hide anything or offend anyone, its just that I didn't have my camera available and yes I can text but I would need a number. I believe I can better represent what you are asking with the camera though. My cell just doesnt take that great a picture. Tell me what you want to see and I will do my best to accomodate. I will get the camera back and e-mail u direct if you would like. Just provide me an address or number.....I knew you would dig that color RedBanner. I also have no problem talking with anybody about the Dat. 1-847-915-0986

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.