B210 hatch z six spoke wheels

izzo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Metal, i actually googled B210 z six spoke and your shit was up in google images.

Thanks to you both, if you happen to come across any more please post them of the B210. I am getting some for mine here in a week and a half. Just trying to see how they are going to look. I heard they might poke out in the front a little bit compared to the rear, from what I was reading. But putting 280zx front suspension on it should correct it a bit. Ill have 280zx front suspenion also, but it needs to get all cleaned up before it goes on.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Haha Metal, i actually googled B210 z six spoke and your shit was up in google images.

Thanks to you both, if you happen to come across any more please post them of the B210. I am getting some for mine here in a week and a half. Just trying to see how they are going to look. I heard they might poke out in the front a little bit compared to the rear, from what I was reading. But putting 280zx front suspension on it should correct it a bit. Ill have 280zx front suspenion also, but it needs to get all cleaned up before it goes on.

With some low pro tires,they will look sweet!

Should have kept those st wheels. Could have had matching datto wheels!

Right! Dude found the lugs for them too :\

With some low pro tires,they will look sweet!

I know right! I don't know what size of tires are on there now, I haven't seen them yet. All i know is they are "Brand new, nitrogen filled"

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I know right! I don't know what size of tires are on there now, I haven't seen them yet. All i know is they are "Brand new, nitrogen filled"

For sure,with a little tuck,and tires,mmm goodness.

:thumbup:

B210 is even front to rear.

That is not true.

I am looking for some ZX struts so that I can narrow up the front track width. If I run all 4 matching wheels my fronts stick out past the fender. 14 x 7 wheels, as of now I am runn the side ones in the rear and the 14x 5.5's up front.

B210 is even front to rear.

Nothing is even front to rear. ^_^

Track width may be the same, but body width isn't.

I've owned (and modified) every type of RWD Datsun built between 1968 and 1982. They all had the ability to run a more aggressive rear fitment than front. 280ZX struts evened them all out (never tried it on my 240Z or 280Z, and obviously not on my Roadster).

On a B210, the TRACK front to rear is even to within 5 mm.

The reason that's important is because putting 280ZX struts on won't help B210 in the same way as on a 210.

Yes. It does. I can prove it. I've done it. Three times.

What I'm saying is, the track width is the same. The car is not. Ass end of the car wider than the front.