Start'em young

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the way these are done the trucks are pulled against the top of the deck. This makes it so you can't turn by leaning but you can still kick-turn (lift the front of the board and turn) but you could make one that turns normally fairly easily.

you would need to put another nut under the trucks' mounts to hold the trucks a few mm above the board. This would lower the board further so you'd need larger diameter wheels (60mm+ should be plenty) so snag some longboard wheels and bam. then you'd need to make sure the reliefs in the deck are big enough to allow for the articulation of the trucks so the wheels dont bite. The larger the distance between the truck and the deck will decide how sharp you can turn (to an extent). I would give 3-4mm gap there myself to get decent turning

Right I get that I ment how/what tool would be best. I dont realy ride my board after I shuvit sex changed and landed on a rock and proceeded to smash my brains on the road. So something to keep in my car and cruise around somewhere appropriate

That's probably as good of a reason as any to stop riding. :lol:

I'd think a bit of heating with a torch, lock the axle with a vice and pull/hammer the truck to make the axle angled upwards.

That seems, to me anyways, the best way to go about something like this.