NEW ***AUSSIE MADE*** 510 DOGLEGS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for shipping to USA? I could use a new 5-speed. Old one has noisy synchros.

Think he's talking about the metal patch corners, not the transmissions! Would love a new 5speed too though ;)

LOVIN THE NEW METAL COMIN OUT OF DOWN UNDER! Buddy of mine just got quarter panel patches (from you I think). So nice!

Think he's talking about the metal patch corners, not the transmissions! Would love a new 5speed too though ;)

LOVIN THE NEW METAL COMIN OUT OF DOWN UNDER! Buddy of mine just got quarter panel patches (from you I think). So nice!

Yeah that was ours. He wasted no time putting them on it was good to see the pics.

We would love to make them .Does anyone know of someone in Sydney that has one of these cars so we could get a template and make them?Other than that if you want to send us your dogleg we could replicate one for you.

edit: thanks

Is it possible for you to make the lower section of the fenders nearest the cab on a 620 pickup?

Yes, it's more than possible. We are looking at extending our Datsun panel range so keep inquiries coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Now available 510 4dr dogleg repair sections check them out at my ebay store $99.00ea or $180 s set plus shipping.

Save $$$$$$$$$$ on a group buy I"ll will post some pics soon

We finally have a fixed shipping cost for the USA 1 dogleg with shipping included is $114.00. 2 doglegs including shipping to the USA is $208.00

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.