2000 Xtera wheels on 521?

Gensaiken

I found a set of 2000 Xtera wheels for $50. Would they fit on my 521? I know the bolt pattern is the same but would I have to do any modification to the wheels or truck? The truck still has stock drums and doesn't appear to have been lowered much or at all.

Wheels look kind of like this:

5N1ED28TXYC6107251_l.jpg

Good deal? Or pass? Dunno how they'd look on a 521 but I assume they'd look decent..

EDIT: Did some photoshop. Here is what it would look like on a 521.. kinda..

xterawheels.jpg

Still need to know if they will fit with out trouble...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolt pattern is correct, but you may need a spacer to make them clear the drums. The backside of the spokes of some xterra/frontier wheels will hit the outer area of the drums. A 1/4 inch spacer worked for me, but i had different xterra/frontier wheels.

Definently worth $50. Not my choice in wheels,but worth the $50.

Jason

Bolt pattern is correct, but you may need a spacer to make them clear the drums. The backside of the spokes of some xterra/frontier wheels will hit the outer area of the drums. A 1/4 inch spacer worked for me, but i had different xterra/frontier wheels.

Definently worth $50. Not my choice in wheels,but worth the $50.

Jason

Hmm, I think I could have spacers made.. They aren't my first choice in wheels but not a bad price if they are in decent shape. Unfortunately don't have a ton of cash at the moment so this might be the best I can do for a while. My current wheels look very bleh...

I really like the frontier wheels you had on your truck I wish I could find a set of those for cheap.. but next to nothing in the way of nissan alloy's have been showing up :(

For $50, how can you go wrong. Get some spacers and run em. You will eventually find the ones you want and can sell those to someone else. I agree with the others, they wouldn't be my first choice either, but, they look good for now.

i don't want to scare you but i work at a nissan dealership and back in i think 2001 there was a recall on those wheels and the old ones were supposed to be trashed,but some people that i work with sold them.the new wheels looked exactly the same,but i never saw any wheels with cracks so thats something to think about,scrap guys give about $10 ea. on alum. wheels so your still to the good for $50:D

i don't want to scare you but i work at a nissan dealership and back in i think 2001 there was a recall on those wheels and the old ones were supposed to be trashed,but some people that i work with sold them.the new wheels looked exactly the same,but i never saw any wheels with cracks so thats something to think about,scrap guys give about $10 ea. on alum. wheels so your still to the good for $50:D

Thats good to know, I think I did see a small crack in one of the wheels. He offered to sell them for $40 but I figured I have wheels and I have more important parts to worry about.