engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i replaced all injector bottom seals, its been behaving, timing is just off a hair, and temp rises a bit on stops, need a better fan, would taking thermostat out run engine cooler?

Yes and no,if your running a heater then you might want to keep it,if you are getting air bound sometimes taking it out helps,also just drill a 1/8 or little bigger hole in the housing so air does not get caught up there at the thermostat.My red truck gets a little hot to but i will fix that,and that reminds me i need to get the my old crappy champion radaitor to the shop.And also is your fan relayed up to spin at max rpm to push or pull the maximum CFM.[cubic feet per minute]

Leave one blue to fuck with tanker imo :P

Edit: Wow, I just realized this was my first post in your thread. I've followed it for a while now but never posted. Your truck is awesome. Everything is so clean and I love the color.

• Like 1

Im interested in some wires i really liked, they are like stainless steel wrap top quality stuff with individual grounds, i think spoon makes them, but they 300+ bucks :-(

Im interested in some wires i really liked, they are like stainless steel wrap top quality stuff with individual grounds, i think spoon makes them, but they 300+ bucks :-(

Like nology wires,talk about a waste of money,but if it makes you happy.

check these and they are orange too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SPIRO-8MM-ORANGE-IGNITION-SPARK-PLUG-WIRES-VW-BUGGY-BUG-TRIKE-GHIA-THING-/251435481803?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8ab8facb&vxp=mtr

Hmmmm just dawned on me that Blue is on the opposite side of the colour wheel from Orange therefore it is a complimentary colour

Nice air cooled VW wires.lol but there orange.