620 cab size

devilsbullet

so at 6'1 and 180 pounds, i remember a 720 standard cab being a snug fit but liveable. is the 620 about the same size, or would i just be all sorts of fucked up inside it? tried searching ratsun but couldnt find anyone with essentially a size fitting. i know its probably out there, but i dont wanna spend 4 days trying to find it, theres a cheap 620 that i wanna get, and i dont want to take the chance on it not lasting lol. but if i aint gonna fit at all, theres no point, and i dont wanna waste the guys time. so figured i'd ask and see if i could get an answer before i call him.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be comfortable. I had to get rid of my regular cab specifically because I'm too tall. I got a king cab now :thumbup:

I was 6'2" or so then and it was very uncomfortable plus with stock steering wheel it was near impossible to use the clutch without hitting the wheel with my knee.

6'4" with the seat back in a king cab is ultra comfy.

Yup, look for a KC. If you swap seats or instal buckets get thin ones to allow them room to tilt back against the rear window. The 620 KC are way smaller than the later 720 KCs.

But way bigger than reg cab 620.

I almsot cut out the back of my reg cab. Good thing I traded it.

Mike go see my copper coat thread and give me your opinion.

Because your opinion matters.

damn. no go for the time being. apparantly she found some gnarly mold under our cabinets when she was cleaning last night, and she did make a good case for not having our roof leak this winter...plus she reminded me io needed to do the brakes on the z and the goon, and that my l28et i wanna do would never get done if i just kept buying more dattos. so until the next time(when i have the cash on me and no house necessities for her to remind me of lol) i'll just have to keep dreaming.

i would but my dad has an f-150...and has no problem letting us borrow it and she knows that lol. its ok tho, i'll get what needs to be taken care of done, and then i'll just tell her that for every dollar we put towards the wedding, we're puttin a dollar towards datsuns :devil: . thankfully she likes em so theres hope that she'll go for it :thumbup: