Canby or Bust

Looks like I'll be attending my first Datsun, Nissan "Only" show. Im heading to Canby:D. Got work in Salem that weekend so I'll be there. Just a spectator, no 620. (still not running) If you all see a slight chubby, short hair white guy walking around, looking lost, that may be me.

What day would be better to go, Sat or Sun?

Larry

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna go crash the datsun meet with my hot lancer.

you'll be parking across the street where no one can see you. :lol:

Looks like I'll be attending my first Datsun, Nissan "Only" show. Im heading to Canby:D. Got work in Salem that weekend so I'll be there. Just a spectator, no 620. (still not running) If you all see a slight chubby, short hair white guy walking around, looking lost, that may be me.

Larry

You'll have to let me know if you ever make it down to the ashland / medford area. I haven't really met many of the datsun owners here in southern oregon yet.

you'll be parking across the street where no one can see you. :lol:

You'll have to let me know if you ever make it down to the ashland / medford area. I haven't really met many of the datsun owners here in southern oregon yet.

Im go to Medford often. Its only 30min away, plus most of my suppliers are there.

larry

Im go to Medford often. Its only 30min away, plus most of my suppliers are there.

larry

you'll have to PM me some time and we'll meet up.

I think you'll have a lot of fun at canby. I've went the past three years and it has been great. Now that I live down in southern oregon and fuel prices have gone up (I run premium and get horrible milage) and I don't currently have a job. Enough to kind of keep me from going.. :(

I thought you were still up in Eugene? I live in Central Point.

I won't be attending Canby this year either, since the unfortunate demise of my 620. Maybe next year if I can scratch enough dollars to get the LZ22 together.

I'm going to try to go to Blue Lake also. But with my 620.

I may have talked my bro inlaw to come with me to Canby. Dark long hair punk looking kid wearing Black and chains. Should not miss me now,LOL

Larry

I thought you were still up in Eugene? I live in Central Point.

I won't be attending Canby this year either, since the unfortunate demise of my 620. Maybe next year if I can scratch enough dollars to get the LZ22 together.

Yeah, I live down here now. Got all my datsun stuff with me. Looking to move off a few things. if you need anything let me know.

If you have sources on 521 parts let me know as well. Love to get some. :D

If you all see a slight chubby, short hair white guy walking around, looking lost, that may be me.

haha, glad you said you might bring your goth b.i.l. because i have a feeling there's gonna be a hella lot of guys that fit your description ... :lol:

yeah, i'm doin sunday too

citi: i'll stop by if i see the one man mitsi posse if nobody else will ;)

ddbb, you setting up a 1200 interactive display or what? :P

haha, glad you said you might bring your goth b.i.l. because i have a feeling there's gonna be a hella lot of guys that fit your description ... :lol:

I was going to say something like that in my first post, but didnt want to hurt anybodies feelings:lol:

Larry

• 2 weeks later...