i got away with my ticket

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was so happy didnt have to pay 150 for driving school

is that an offense that allows for traffic school?

the cts get the $$ so they probably dont care who goes...

i got out off a speeding ticket when the cop that pullled me over in the wagon and said that he had to check 3X to verfiy how fast i was going, uphill :lol:

i was :cursing: that i hadnt spotted him

he asked if "that thing had seatbelts" and showed him the lap belt i was wearing. as he was walking back to his MC i shouted that id rather have a seatbelt ticket (my 1st offense - $18) than a speeding ticket, 87 in a 65 ($$$$$)

he came back with a no seatbelt ticket ticket :D :w00t:

is that an offense that allows for traffic school?

the cts get the $$ so they probably dont care who goes...

i got out off a speeding ticket when the cop that pullled me over in the wagon and said that he had to check 3X to verfiy how fast i was going, uphill :lol:

i was :cursing: that i hadnt spotted him

he asked if "that thing had seatbelts" and showed him the lap belt i was wearing. as he was walking back to his MC i shouted that id rather have a seatbelt ticket (my 1st offense - $18) than a speeding ticket, 87 in a 65 ($$$$$)

he came back with a no seatbelt ticket ticket :D :w00t:

i wish i could get cops like that

I've had a couple times like that... first time I got pulled over I was driving my best friend's dad's car in the middle of the night pretty much without a license... They gave us a warning and told us to go home.

Second time I got pulled over for no headlights on at night, no front plate, and no "Novice" sign on the back of my car... ticket for no Novice sign, $100.

Speeding and cut off a cop, ticket for unsafe lane change: $140.

I've been pulled over a few other times, but they tend not to ticket me for anything. I don't know what it is, but I think it's mostly about being straight with the cops. I don't lie to them, I don't argue with them, I just answer their questions and be polite. But, I suppose it depends on the cop as well.