Good Places to Stay

next week my girlfriend and I are going to be making the trip to Canby to hang out with you guys up north but because I have never been I dont have any idea where to stay. I have heard that Canby has a few hotels and that Wilsonville is close as well as Portland but I am towing my car and will have a trailer where would you guys recommend??? I would be looking to spend around $50-65 a night. thanks guys :D

Clayton

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilsonville

Have you used Priceline before to bid low on Hotels?

Go there, select only the Wilsonville area, 2 or 3 star hotel... then bid low. $30 or something. Then 34, 38... You should get a hotel for that much plus there is some $7 fee each night on top of that. Way better than a Motel 6.

Start out with 3 star, the drop it to 2 star if your bids are all denied.

I stayed at the Super 8 in Wilsonville last year with a truck and trailering my Datsun....I got it via the internet $39.95 a night 1 queen bed..It wasnt the Ritz but it was a bed and a shower...Lots of Hotels in the area. and Wilsonville is only about 8 miles or so to Canby I think it took me 15 minutes, It is the next exit after Wilsonville going south...Then you go inland a few miles...Have a good trip and see at the show....