wanting to buy a 620

wassup datsun peps. been looking for a datsun 620 for a while. looking all over CL and ebay but just couldn't find one that i like. So I was jus checking out some minitruck site and seen this link went to it and now im in datsun heaven. Ichecked out the site and seen some sweet trucks for sale but don't know if is still for sale. If your truck is still for sale would you guys PM me. I would appreciate it. MAHALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm an Islander and I'm from Hawaii. Thats one of the reasons its hard to find me a 620. I've had a couple back in High School, a 74 and 78. Oh and My girlfriend has a 71 510 wagon. So hoping to scorea truck so that atthe next OLD SCHOOL TOYOTA CRUISE we can take the DATSUNS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I've seen some ads on CL and most of the time the sellers don't return the call when they find out where I,m from. And sometimes they dont want to ship the truck which I totally undestand.

Oh and My girlfriend has a 71 510 wagon.

aloha :cool:

sounds like you got quite the girl there :thumbup:

youve found a great place. good luck on the search.

ill be on the big island, leaving on fathers day :w00t:

• 6 months later...

Wassup braddah, yeah I know how it is finding a Datsun 620. I myself is from Maui and I grew up riding in Datsun's and Toyota's. I'm in the Marine Corps station in the East Coast. Brah, I was lucky to find a 73' Datsun 620 in pretty good shape just need some TLC. But this site and CL is a good place to find some Datsuns. Actually my buddy back in Maui knows a friend that has a all cherry 620 drop and everything. He told me the price was like $6k and I found one on CL in O'ahu which is a green 620 in mint condition and not molested. Actually the truck is from Cali so you know Datsun's from there usually in good shape and no rust. Anyways if you have questions just hit me up. Shootz!

Charles

There was a full custom 620 for sale on the islands somewhere a while back. Bright yellow. funky graphics, a mural under the hood. Lowered an 80s style truck etc...dont remember if it was Craigslist or ebay...I know he wanted a pretty good chunk of change of it...But if you could find it make a deal with the guy...I dont know waht it cost to ship things to the Hawaii. but it seems to make more sence to buy it on the Islands....good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.