im looking for a set of mag wheels (see the last post in my project thread) my dad has a set on his mustang they have been on there forever and i love this rim style anyone kneo where i can get a set? hopfully in 15 in and for cheap any help would be great thanks guys

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man,

A month or so you commented on my wheels....they were the mags you were looking for 13 inch in good shape with tread too. Traded them for a whole 4 dr shell.....I will try to find the guy I traded them too see if he is still gonna put them on his wagoon...let ya know

I have 2 sets of the kidney mag wheels. 1 set is practically BRAND NEW with practically brand new tires, but i'm letting those go for $400 for the set up

I also have a set that will need to be polished with tires (don't know if they hold air) that i'm letting go for $150. Bot sets are 14"

I also have a set of 13" wheels. Don't have a pic right now, but they will need to be sanded and polished. They look exactly like the optional wheels on the Sunbeam Tiger, but without spinners. We'll say $100 (no tires).:

Herzog04.jpg

I also have a set of 14" American Racing Outlaw IIs that i've been selling locally for $300. Tires have 95% trad and the wheels are shiny.

Let me know if you want pics or if you're down in the San Diego area stop on by!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.