• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

what are those part #'s for, i wana set

thanks

Well if you read the first post it says....

im in need of leaf spring bushings for my 74 620, is it the same parts number for all years of 620's? Ive found them for a 77 - 79

ya energy suspension rear bushings dont fit, they are too long and too much play between the leaf spring and bushing, and the front ones dont at all look like the stock ones, dont have the metal inserts. ive searched and called many nissan websites for 55045-b0700 and 55045-b5000, no one has them, know any where to order em?

thanks

55045-b0700 is incorrect for a 1974.

Yes, that's right no one has in stock. But they can order them. Nissan lists them in the 2012 catalog. Let them know you want to order them, go to a local Nissan dealer and don't mention Datsun, just ask them to order the Nissan PNs for you. They don't like to do it since it takes up to six weeks.

Or Search google for 55046-07200.

I work part-time at a NAPA and have looked up just about all the part numbers for the parts for my 2 trucks. Front bushings 274-6563, rear 274-6562. My warehouse(MIlwaukee W.I.) showed them in stock.Hope that this helps you. I also work at a Kubota engine warehouse and have found hose clamps, and bolts that look just like OEM with out the price.

yea, they are harsh and noisy -- they don't rotate like rubber bushings, so you need to put special grease on them periodically. And then they are still harsh. Get some new Nissan bushings, they are high quality.

That's a bummer to hear. I recently ordered the Energy Suspension set to replace my worn out bushings. I know that the polyurethane bushings are stiffer and was going for that since I have a few leafs missing and wanted to reintroduce a little more stiffness back into the rear suspension. I really don't care about the noise since the truck sounds like a coffee can full of bolts being kicked down the road, but does the harshness affect the ride quality or how the spring packs do their job?

Think about what happens when you corner. The axle is no longer level with the frame, due to body roll. What else does this mean? The leaf packs are no longer perpendicular to the frame of the truck/axle. The bushings have to give a little for this to happen. Now when you put the Poly bushings in, the bushings are now going to fight some of that body roll, in excess possibly, and going to create more stress on the brackets. Seems to me that poly bushings dont belong with leafs.