Any advice on these parts?

Bob3

I'm building another 510. I like the looks if these. Has anyone used these before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-240Z-260Z-280Z-ZX-510-New-Adjustable-Billet-Lower-Control-Arms-TC-Rods-/400318346144?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5d34d533a0

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look like the pieces that Carter has on his Coupe when he got it. I would just pick up the Futo Fab pieces as previously mentioned. Great price and quality. You can also look at having the stockers modified to adjustable pieces. Theres a member her who does it.

i'd use the anodized ones, the non-ano'd ones kinda scare me. i work in an anodizing plant, so i've had anodizing rust/wear/protection/etc drilled into my head for the last 2 years and i've watched the beating some of those parts have taken. the fact that they seem to have thrown something else on there to protect from rust when all they needed to do was ano it kinda worries me. nickel plated would probably be even better :thumbup: