new and wanted to know if so part a '74 or not

hogger69

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Body's not too bad. Going to need some interior bits, all new brakes and tires. Motor looks complete. Got to ask yourself why was it parked? Any history on it?

Not much worth anything if parted. Is it holding antifreeze in the rad.... that would be a good sign.

You run it?? Can you move it around?

Nothing like an old Datsun you can drive at least as far as in a field where you can test out the gears, does it overheat, does it restart? Any weird noises? Brakes maybe? Anything leak? Basically get a shopping list of things and parts needed to get her on the road.

yes those are bullet holes and yes i have tires on it it move just fine and no wierd nosies at all it drive and starts just fine i was shocked that it did my boss say it was only parked cuz he could not use it on the farm it only has 108,*** miles on it and he was the one that parked it it even has a title

Perfect!!! Now get a hold of those Idaho guys on here. Check the local yards for an old 620 that was scrapped or someone who has a non runner. It's usually cheaper to buy the whole truck and strip off all you want ... like an interior and glass. Anything will be spare parts. Have an eye out for a 620 5 speed it will bolt in without modifications.