I need some help for my corona

Hot-wiring the car will make it run ... if the points and condensor are adjusted/good working order.

I'm sure even that would be too much work lol

PDF manuals said they were in accurate accordance with the year dude. I opened it and glanced at it before posting. Read the next year corona,,, how much different are they in accordance with basic engine operation wires? there is like 5 of them lol ...please tell me ? = all this comes with time/finesses and experience. willing to listen to others and take advices is first thing ! I guarantee you'll never learn ANYTHING if you don't partake.

Black wire = to distributor ... adjust points ,,,,,der derrrrrrrrr

Also ... A factory service manual was on Ebay for $10 shipped. But you say you bought one.

What possibly else did you need to make it run.

I don't care if you're 16.

If you want to be treated as an adult than act like an adult.

Don't blame everything else for the issue or give excuses.

Suck it up and say you did something wrong or can't figure something out.

It's part of being a man and growing up ...we all had to at some point.

72240z has a point. You don't want to be "that" guy.

DAT510 is your age ,,,

he takes advice and bouncing ideas back and forth on what the issue is.

then comes back with "feedback" of what he has/hasn't done.

This is a good path of how to conduct yourself ...

72240z has a good point !!! I have those kinds of friends as well 72240z,,, and it never works out well lol.

I usually end up doing the work and sending them out for lunch.

I don't blame them for it , but simply they do not want to put the time into learning it. It is more economical for them to get a good paying job and just send the car away. ( which is fine ).

I've been working since 8 years old. after school and weekends !

crawling under hourses , plumbing , roofs , painting ( yes a lot of it is defined "illegal" before 16-18 depending on area lol ) but it had to be done.

I remember doing all kinds of construction shit/anything at your age , and far before that !

I handled quite a bit of $$$ in materials and product.

If I made excuses I was given a shittier job lol.

I worked hard and fast ... I learned fast ... but I was still stubborn and that took an additional 5 years to break.

being 16 ... is not the age ... it's the mindset ... sure you will have to prove yourself ,,,, but people know gold when they see it lol.

The wiring on your car's engine harness looks pretty damn clean compared to a number of much newer fleet vehicle's I worked on years ago ... that were exposed to elements 24/7 a week

No one here hate's you.

I see frustration posted .. mostly because the answer has been repeated multiple times.

Your feedback consists of excuses and lazyness.

I guarantee you no one will respect you as a person if you continue to conduct yourself this way.

Welcome to the new America Ratsun.

If you think I am being hard on you Jalen , I assure you I am not.

This is how the world works.

We all are/have been trying to help you.

Ratsun is doing you a huge favor by trying to explain it to you.

Yes people have learning dis-ability's.

I can attest to that.

Be your own man

Own to your own faults

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing how to do something , but you have to take advice and listen/explain fully whats relevant to the situation.

Feedback on advice is especially important.

We are happy to help

This post is not personal ,,, It's a free courtesy !

I hope you can progress on your learning curve.

Everyone has one.

• Like 5
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck dat is ahead of his time and age ten fold... makes me feel god about who we are leaving the datto lifestyle too... this scares me ....and jalen u dont have to sign your posts we know who u are...dtp is right thees no hate i just cant believe we are at the same point as the z car only faster...suck it up ... be a man amn like i sad if i ived closer i would grab ole tight pants and come make u r car work... we all wanna help this mindless blame shifting is driving everyone nuts...shit i had no idea how to wire a match box and asked the dumbest question time and time again over and over and never once did i not get the answer here... even the dumbest of my questions were answered...

• Like 2

fuck dat is ahead of his time and age ten fold... makes me feel god about who we are leaving the datto lifestyle too... this scares me ....and jalen u dont have to sign your posts we know who u are...dtp is right thees no hate i just cant believe we are at the same point as the z car only faster...suck it up ... be a man amn like i sad if i ived closer i would grab ole tight pants and come make u r car work... we all wanna help this mindless blame shifting is driving everyone nuts...shit i had no idea how to wire a match box and asked the dumbest question time and time again over and over and never once did i not get the answer here... even the dumbest of my questions were answered...

Yeah he is man ! :cool:

haha ,,, yeah jrock ,,, trying to work on your datto ,,, after a long day of work ,,, the simplest things seem most comlicated sometimes :lol:

I think I read the first few posts back when they were made and then wisely never came back..... until now. Jesus what a train wreck! And like a wreck I just couldn't look away when I just checked in and had to read it all. Thanks for the funniest shit in weeks everyone. My face hurts.

lollollol.gif