sticker,dcals for sale

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datsun240zt-shirt.jpg

well...... that Z looks awful familiar.

thats just an undetailed rip off of Ed280zx's art.

that was origonally drawn at my request as a concept art template for my 240z.

designall.jpg

I suggest you cease and desist all sales and production of your stolen works immediately

• Like 1

dayum shot down by skib...how many is that now skib?

lol Iv picked up a few flags :rofl:

652px-Beyond_Darkness_June_20_1944.jpg

lol dumb bastard just happened to pick one of the few pieces of art work Iv ever had commissioned by someone else.

only reason I recognized it right away, that and Ed has some pretty individual style cues.

which is exactly why I had him draw it for my paint template lol.

only reason that account isnt shit canned is I await a retort....

Would some one kindly translate the fallowing into spanish?

Datsun Parts For Sale Read First:

Rules for posting in the For Sale section Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact. Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions! Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the  item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else  applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions  about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be  removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.  These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned,  totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions. Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM. Concerns about the truthfulness of the seller's item should be made known via the Report but

lol Iv picked up a few flags :rofl:

652px-Beyond_Darkness_June_20_1944.jpg

lol dumb bastard just happened to pick one of the few pieces of art work Iv ever had commissioned by someone else.

only reason I recognized it right away, that and Ed has some pretty individual style cues.

which is exactly why I had him draw it for my paint template lol.

only reason that account isnt shit canned is I await a retort....

this is why you are a Mod among men :hairy:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.