1965 DATSUN 320

I REALLY HATE TO DO IT BUT DUE TO A RECENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS I NEED TO SELL MY TOYS

SHE STILL A PROJECT BUT NOT A MAJOR ONE

L1600 motor 96 HP

4 speed transmission

reupholstered Bronco seats

new turn signal lenses

new mirrors

new taillights

hubcaps dont go with it sorry on my daughters 520

Most the rust has been repaired

1965 ford stepside bed cut down to fit (not trying to sound like a dick but i am not looking for opinions on the bed I know a bunch of guys hate it)

I dont have the stock bed

The Carb needs to be reinstalled, (used it on my daughter 520 pickup for mock up)

Brakes need to be bleed and and a few other things to make it a runner/driver.

Text call or email me for details please type "little datsun" in all communications or I wont respond.

$2500 OBO

541-410-2254 my name is chris

0620121528-1.jpg0620121528a.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would absolutely love to have that truck, too bad your so far away.

Thanks just want it to go to a good home!!!!! already turned down a guy who wants to turn it into some kind of dirt track racing truck.

WOW is my price really that out of wack nobody will even make an offer :confused: I dont want to see it turned into a dirt track truck but I really need her gone ASAP

Thanks guys really wish i could keep her but I have to make my house payments freaking priorities!!!!! :w00t: On a diffrent note Parkinson's is a pain in the ass and being cut from a 10 year career because you have it sucks even more. GRRRRRRRR $1500 takes her home.

whoever buys it i have a 63-64 320 truck here is arizona it has straight body but no rear axle assembly, back glass busted, i have pix of it. someone save that truck from being hacked up for a dirt track ride. wish i had $$$ and it was closer cuz i would buy it in a minute

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.